Chic Retreats is a promotional platform for boutique & luxury hotels, B&B's and villas. We act only as an agent for properties.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Up date
During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires.
As our hotels are reopening and, with that and in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our accommodation suppliers may be required to implement various policies and procedures in an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19. You may find that, for the time being, some destinations and resorts will also have their own hygiene requirements and certain amenities will temporarily be limited or unavailable. Rest assured that these are simply precautionary measures and shouldn’t get in the way of you enjoying your stay, these policies and procedures are put in place for the safety of guests and may result in some facilities that are ordinarily provided being subject to restrictions, changes or otherwise not being available at all (this may particularly be the case during peak times, where certain facilities would otherwise be busy).
Where we are able to, we will provide you with information about any such changes as soon as reasonably possible after we become aware of the same. Please also note that any change to the availability of facilities at your chosen accommodation arising as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic will not be classed as a ‘significant change’ to your booking. Some facilities, services and restaurants may be seasonal and may also incur extra charges by the hotel.
Conditions of Access
- When making a hotel booking through the Chic Retreats website your name and contact details will be shared with the property and with our reservations department to enable them to deal with your booking. You agree not to make bookings under a false identity.
- The only personal information we may make public about you is that which you choose to submit when you contribute material to us such as a review. This is given on a voluntary basis purely as a way to let others know a little bit about the source of the material, but will not include your email address nor any other contact details except where you have given us your permission.
Cancellation & No Show Policy
Guests must abide to the specific cancellation policies of each individual property. We will always make the Property's Cancellation Policy clear and will request that you review this policy on our website as part of the booking process. In some instances we may charge a cancellation fee. Cancellation Fees will be charged at our own discretion.
In cases of no show, 100% of the total stay will be charged.
Credit Card Details
We do not store any credit card details at any time during the payment process. All payment details are entered into our secure payment provider site.
Limitation of liability
The information, documentation and data ("Information") contained in this site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Chic Retreats and the services that it offers. We try to ensure that information contained on the site is accurate and up to date we cannot be held liable for errors and omissions in bookings, pricing or imagery made by the hotel or otherwise. However you should always verify the information before relying on it and we do not warrant or give any representations as to its accuracy.
Chic Retreats shall not be liable for any loss which may arise from the use of the information. Chic Retreats shall not be liable for any disappointment, dissatisfaction, loss, damage, expense or inconvenience suffered by any Chic Retreats guest at any hotel represented on the site.
The Site is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. Chic Retreats makes no representations or warranties, and hereby excludes all warranties, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, feasibility or credibility of the content of the Site, the services available on or through the Site, or of any goods offered on the Site. Moreover Chic Retreats accepts no liability for any virus or any other type of electronic infection that may be transferred through the Site. Under no circumstance will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through this Site.
You agree as the user that the use of, or reliance upon, any of the content of the Site, and in particular any content recommending any hotel, product or service, is done entirely at your risk.
1. The following provisions set out Chic Retreats 's entire liability (including any liability for the acts and omissions of its employees and agents) to you in respect of:
2. Any act or omission on the part of Chic Retreats falling within clause 1 above shall for the purposes of this section be known as an "Event of Default".
3. Chic Retreats 's liability to you for death or injury resulting from its own or that of its employees' negligence shall not be limited.
5. Subject to clause 3 above Chic Retreats shall not be liable to you in respect of any Event of Default for:
5.1. loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues, anticipated savings or goodwill; or
5.2. any type of special indirect or consequential loss (including loss or damage suffered by you as a result of an action brought by a third party) even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or Chic Retreats had been advised of the possibility of you incurring the same;
5.3. for any increased costs or expenses.
6. Moreover Chic Retreats accepts no liability for any virus or any other type of electronic infection that may be transferred through the Site.
8. Nothing in this section shall confer any right or remedy upon you to which it would not otherwise be legally entitled.
9.1. loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues, anticipated savings or goodwill; or
9.2. any type of special indirect or consequential loss suffered by a third party even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable.
10. Chic Retreats does not assume any responsibility for failures or technical defects which occur due to events outside of its control.
Copyright and Trademark Notice / Intellectual Property Rights
All content, including but not limited to trademarks and taglines identifying us or our affiliates, graphics, images, content, button icons, and service names are solely our property, that of our operating companies, or others. All content on this Site is protected by national and international copyright laws and treaties. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting a licence or right to use any trademark displayed on this Site, without the written permission of the trademark owner.
Other than browsing and using the Site for its intended purpose, you may not in any way duplicate, distribute, modify, remove, delete, add to, publish, transmit, or in any way exploit any of the content of this Site, in part or in whole, except when expressly authorised in writing by us.
You may not use our logo for any purpose whatsoever, unless the intended use of the logo is to promote the services of this Site or approved by us in writing.
We reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law, in equity or under international copyright laws for violations of these Legal Terms, including the right to block access from a particular internet address to the Site.
Chic Retreats may contain links to other websites on the internet. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites, and accept no liability for their content or fitness for use.
Linking to our Site
If you wish to link to our site for commercial purposes, please feel free to do so.
Right to exclude
Our Price Match Promise
This promise applies only to bookings made for hotels contracted directly to Teygon Ltd. This does not apply to bookings made for hotels provided by Hotelbeds.
If you find your stay cheaper elsewhere we will price match and give you £50 towards your next stay with Chic Retreats.
We are confident in our price match promise because we ask all of our hotel partners to make that promise to us. To get the benefit of our best-price promise and claim your £50 off your next Chic Retreats stay you need to show us a competitor's price which is quoted on a like-for-like basis, so that price needs to include the following:
- be quoted in the hotel’s local currency, including fees and taxes. The rate must exclude any card fees and must not have been calculated using a currency converter.
- apply to the same hotel, dates, room type (including the same number and size of beds), number of guests.
- be subject to the same booking and cancellation policies.
- not be based on rates quoted on websites that can’t confirm the booking and accept payments (e.g. websites that link to third party websites or resale websites)
- be generally available to the public at large. It must not be a special rate as part of a package nor be part of specially negotiated rates, such as travel agent, staff, corporate or membership rates, or rates that are only available to subscribers to or members of a website.
- not be calculated with the inclusions of vouchers, coupons or other promotional offers.
To claim you must contact us before you have checked in, and do so by contacting our reservations team with evidence of a competitor's price within 72 hours of making your Chic Retreats booking.
Unless otherwise specified and where applicable all competition winners must make their booking through Chic Retreats reservations on email@example.com or by phone on +44 203 397 0085. Bookings are subject to availability and any changes to bookings once made must be made through our reservations team and may be subject to a charge. Competition winners may be announced on our website and social media platforms. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
This site contains amongst its selection a number of hotels provided via Hotelbeds. Where a booking has been made for such a hotel you will be bound by Hotelbeds own terms and conditions which can be found here. You will also be bound by Chic Retreats Terms & Conditions (except where specified or abrogated by Hotelbeds own terms and conditions).
If you have any questions please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to our registered address at 5th Floor, The Grange, 100 High Street, London N14 6BN, United Kingdom.