What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files, which include a unique reference code, sent from a website & stored on a user's device (computer or mobile), they enable a website to recognise a user's browser and capture and remember certain information.
Find out more information about cookies on http://www.whatarecookies.com/
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business as authorised by us.
All Cookies used by and on our Website are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
A few of the cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when You close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Website and will last for longer.
Other cookies may be stored by external vendors when this Website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Our cookies will be used for:
Essential session management
• creating a specific log-in session for a user of the site in order that the Website remembers that a user is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
• recognising when a user of the Website has visited before to offer bespoke benefits, allowing us to identify the number of unique users who visit to the Website and make sure we have enough hosting capacity for the number of users who visit;
• recognising if a visitor to the Website is registered with us in any way;
• We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our Website.
• customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the Website.
Performance and measurement
• collecting statistical information about how our users use the Website so that we can improve the Website and learn which parts are most popular to users.
How to turn off cookies?
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your security settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your Website experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place bookings over the telephone by contacting our reservations team.