Just 11 luxury villas
Room upgrade (subject to availability)
Early check-in/ check-out (subject to availability)
Whether you are looking for a romantic hideaway or a family holiday, Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa could be the place for you.
Located on the white sands of Paje beach on the east coast of Zanzibar, this barefoot chic hotel is about relaxation, sunbathing, rooftop cocktails, kitesurfing or being pampered in the spa.
As well as a restaurant in the hotel there is also a rooftop champagne bar, beach bar and chillout area.
As you would expect from a Relais & Chateaux hotel - the first in Tanzania - the dining is very much part of the holiday experience and the fresh, mouthwatering dishes can be enjoyed in the restaurant overlooking the pool or brought to your room if you prefer.
Fresh juices, snacks, and cocktails are served in all 3 bars where you can pull up a stool and sit for a while.
spa treatment room
Paje Beach, Paje , Zanzibar, Tanzania
Other than by plane, the best way to reach Zanzibar is by fast ferry from Dar Es Salaam, a two-hour ride.
The nearest airport is Zanzibar International Airport, a one-hour drive from the hotel.
20% deposit will be required at the time of booking. The remaining 80% must be paid 30 days before the arrival date, or 90 days before the arrival date in the case of the early bird rate.
In the case of a cancellation at any time after booking, 20% will be charged. If the cancelaltion is made within 30 days of the arrival date, 100% of the total price will be charged.
Late checkout and early check-in subject to availability and subject to 50% off daily rate fee.
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 11:30
Early check-in: yes, subject to availability
Late check-out: yes, subject to availability
No pets allowed. Fee is $0
Each hotel selected for its unique charm by Lulu the founder.
Special benefits only guests booking through Chic Retreats obtain.
If you find your stay cheaper elsewhere we will give you £50 towards your next stay with us.
Situated on the north east coast of Zanzibar, Essque Zalu Zanzibar is everything you could wish for from a luxury beachside holiday in the sun. Surrounded by turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean the island of Zanzibar is steeped in history from the exotic spice plantations to the tumbling streets of Swahili.
Zanzi Resort is an exclusive Chic Retreat surrounded by 15 acres of tropical landscape and its 7 luxurious and private air-conditioned villas each have their own sitting room and private garden, outdoor sitting area and pool with a path that leads to a private sandy beach
The owners of Upendo Zanzibar in south-east Zanzibar are passionate about their luxury villas and have done everything possible to ensure that you will be too. This Chic Retreat is on a white sandy beach and is fully serviced allowing you to sit back, relax and soak up the sun.