The verdant side of Singapore
Close to amazing restaurant
Room upgrade (subject to availability)
Early check-in/ late check-out (subject to availability)
Housed in a 1920 black and white colonial garrison, Villa Samadhi is a 20-room adults only boutique hotel settled in the 22-hectare Labrador Nature Reserve, Singapore.
Furnished in harmony with its colonial surroundings, each of the hotel's rooms seamlessly fuses modernity with history, with extra care taken to preserve its colonial charm. The property has been restored keeping as much of its original structure as possible, each room is adorned with beautifully preserved vintage centrepieces that were collected during off-the-beaten path adventures across Southeast Asia. Not suitable for children under 16.
The hustle and bustle of Singapore is a short drive away from Villa Samadhi but one of the city's best restaurants, Tamarind Hill, headed up by talented and award-winning chef Pin is right here at Villa Samadhi. This striking dining space in a colonial bungalow is where Chef Pin produces her exquisite Thai dishes including deep-fried river prawns and spicy papaya salad.
The room rates at Villa Samadhi include a breakfast feast of smoothies, local pastries, fresh fruits & juices as well as afternoon snacks, evening cocktails, and a nightcap. The library is the ideal place to enjoy your nightcap and pre-dinner drinks and this is where you can shoot a game of pool whilst you taste some classic and innovative cocktails flavoured with Thailand's most fragrant spices.
For authentic street food in Singapore be prepared to queue at Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice and Noodle (a bit of a mouthful!) or Tai Hwa Pork Noodle - both worth the wait and worthy of their Michelin star.
20 Labrador Villa Road, Labrador Nature Reserve, Singapore 119193, Singapore
Travellers are advised to fly to Changi and take a taxi from the airport.
Changi International Airport, a half-hour drive (Approximate 26.9km distance).
15% is taken at the time of booking. The remaining 85% is required 14 days prior arrival.
Cancellation received 7 days prior to arrival will be charged 100%. No Show charge 100%.
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Early check-in: yes, subject to availability
Late check-out: yes, subject to availability
Child Policy :
Only children over 16 years old are accepted.
Kindly note that Villa Samadhi does not allow infants, young children and children below the age of 16 years old. Villa Samadhi was designed and built to cater for couples and as such some of the design features may prove to be a safety hazard
No pets allowed. Fee is $0
Villa Samadhi Singapore is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the hotel buildings or its grounds. Smoking within our hotel compound may lead to a minimum fine of SGD200 and a maximum of SGD1000. Smoking in any of the rooms may also result in a cleaning fee SGD500 being debited to the resident's account.
Each hotel selected for its unique charm by Lulu the founder.
Special benefits only guests booking through Chic Retreats obtain.
If you find your stay cheaper elsewhere we will give you £50 towards your next stay with us.
Please ask for details about our airport transfer service