a hidden gem on stilts in the tropical forest near Rio de Janeiro
Bottle of sparkling wine
TuAkAza is a small boutique hotel located in the heart of one of the most glorious forests on earth, ''Floresta da Tijuca'', Rio de Janeiro. TuAkAzA is unique, based on 15 foot stilts in the middle of one of the largest forests in the world, the Tijuca Forest. This chic retreat offers guests the best of both worlds as it enjoys the forest's tropical waterfalls and mists and yet is very close to the beach and Rio de Janeiro. The team of staff are highly trained and extremely friendly making you feel very much at home during your stay.
Relax by the pool or enjoy the tropical waterfalls right on your doorstep. For the adventurous there is paragliding nearby and plenty of activities on the beach as well as biking tours and bike tracks. Guests at TuAkAza benefit from complimentary access to Costa Brava Resort and Pepino Beach.
TuAkAza is just 2 minutes by car from the city's most famous shopping district and some of the best restaurants Rio has to offer.
Estrada da Canoa 2600, São Conrado, Rio de Janeiro 22610-210, RJ, Brazil
Taxi, Bus or Subway (5 km from São Conrado Subway Station)
The 6 air-conditioned rooms at TuAkAza are decorated in tropical colours, each named after a tropical fruit. All of them have WiFi and LCD TVs and all of them except Kiwi enjoy their own private deck.
Pre-payment: the guest pays the entire amount to secure the booking
Payment in advance is required.
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Early check-in: yes, subject to availability
Late check-out: yes, subject to availability
* TuAkAzA is Hosting Family according with the municipal low Rio de Janeiro - RJ -
Dec.29881 de 18/09/2008, art 57 and 58, II, regulamento nº 1.
* Vacation Rentals in accordance with Article 48 and 49 of Federal Law No. 8245 of 18/10/1991.
* Liability: TuAkAzA shall not be liable to the guest for any type of indirect or consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the contract. That said, we will not be deemed to be in breach of this contract in circumstances deemed to be beyond our reasonable control - such as fire, flood, exceptional weather conditions, epidemics, terrorism, destruction and damage of the property by any cause other than our own negligence. No compensation, costs, expenses or other sums of any description (including without limitation the cost of securing alternative accommodation) will be payable in such circumstances by TuAkAzA to the guest. TuAkAzA does not warrant and is not responsible for the accuracy of any verbal information given or statements made by its employees, agents or the owner. Tuakaza does not warrant and is not responsible for information provided by travel agents, websites or any other media.
* It is not permitted to host and presence of children under 14 years
* The hosting of minors aged 14-18 years old, is allowed only if accompanied by legal guardian
* Not allowed the presence of invited of the guests without permission of the owner of the house.
* In courtesy, the owner offers free to guests, soft drinks, water, juices, beer and 24 hours buffet with fruits,
breads and cakes, cheeses and etc, beyond the breakfast.
* Free transfer in private limousine Airport/TuAkAzA/Airport only for 4 nights or more in the Suites Double.
* Minimum stay friday and saturday is 2 nights.
* High Seasons, New Year, Carnival, Easter, holidays, congress, fairs and events in the city of Rio de Janeiro
have different minimum stay.
* Rates differentiated in the High Seasons, New Year, Carnival, Easter, holidays, congress, fairs and events
in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
* High Seasons: December 26 to March 31 / from July 01 to September 30.
* Prices and conditions may change without notice
* TuAkAzA do NOT SELL drinks or food.
* Guests can bring food and drinks, no additional cost
* Change of towels and sheets of the suites every 3 nights of use.
* check-in 02:00 PM > 10:00 PM
* check-out 12:00 AM
* TuAkAzA is not adapted for people with reduced mobility.
* Non-smokers Suites: Papaya, Lima, Açaí and Kiwi.
* Smokers Suites: Mitílo and Amora
* Check-in after 22:00 will only be accepted if notice of the guest. Arrival after this time will be considered no-show.
* Will not accept cancellation for rate Non-Refundable and Pre Paid.
* Cancellation for Normal Rate will only be accepted with only 30 days prior notice.
* If there is no communication in these terms, will be charged to the credit card the full amount.
* The notice of appeal, obeying the deadlines above, should be made to the e-mail: email@example.com
* No refund when the guest depart before the period originally booked and / or prepaid. It is not allowed to transfer the
ownership of hosting credit to someone else.
* The cancellation of part of the contracted days, anytime, does not guarantee the contracted nightly rate at time of
booking. In this case will be applied to the current standard fare prevailing on the date and no discount.
* We are not responsible for the quality of service of the energy and telecommunications companies, including internet service.
* We not assume responsibility for medical and hospital expenses of our guests.
* We do not charge taxes
*TuAkAzA adopts the recommendations of the Sustainable Planet.
* We are not affiliated to Airbnb or any other website of its kind.
* This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Brazil and the State and the City of Rio de Janeiro, without reference to conflicts of law rules. As a condition of the use of the TuAkAzA and service, the Guest agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and therefore agree to file any grievance or suit of any kind exclusively in the courts located within the city of Rio de Janeiro.
|Room Type||Jan 2018||Feb 2018||Mar 2018||Apr 2018||May 2018||Jun 2018||Jul 2018||Aug 2018||Sep 2018||Oct 2018||Nov 2018||Dec 2018||Jan 2019|
|PAPAYA Grand Suite||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|LIMA Deluxe Suite||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|AÇAÍ Signature Suite||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|MIRTILO Design Suite||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|AMORA Romantic Suite||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|KIWI Panoramic Single Suite||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Rates indicate cheapest price for the given period and may differ dependent on number of guests.
Prices have been converted from BRL at the current exchange rate of
Each hotel selected for its unique charm by Lulu the founder.
Special benefits only guests booking through Chic Retreats obtain.
If you find your stay cheaper elsewhere we will give you £50 towards your next stay with us.
Casa Marques is a 12 suite boutique hotel above the city of Rio in the bohemian neighbourhood of Santa Teresa. With a roof top infinity pool and al fresco dining, there is no better place to enjoy the view of the city, the bay and Christ the Redeemer.
Located in the Joatinga area, Rio de Janeiro's "Beverly Hills", above the Sao Conrado area, La Suite by Dussol is like a boat sitting on the sea. La Suite is a small boutique hotel offering a unique experience for guests looking for indulgence.
Stunning interiors and its idyllic position, just a few minutes from the beach, makes La Maison the perfect base to stay whilst exploring Rio and the surrounding area. The first luxury guesthouse in Rio and it is still one of the best.
Hotel SPA Santa Teresa, is a former colonial coffee fazenda located in the heart of the historical district of Rio de Janeiro. This latest addition to the boutique hotel scene has stunning views of the city and the famous bay of Rio.