Payment in advance is required.
Check-in time: 14:00:00
Check-out time: 12:00:00
Early check-in: yes, subject to availability
Late check-out: yes, subject to availability
Booking Terms and Conditions
* TuAkAzA is Hosting Family according with the municipal low Rio de Janeiro - RJ -
Dec.29881 de 18/09/2008, art 57 and 58, II, regulamento nº 1.
* Vacation Rentals in accordance with Article 48 and 49 of Federal Law No. 8245 of 18/10/1991.
* Liability: TuAkAzA shall not be liable to the guest for any type of indirect or consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the contract. That said, we will not be deemed to be in breach of this contract in circumstances deemed to be beyond our reasonable control - such as fire, flood, exceptional weather conditions, epidemics, terrorism, destruction and damage of the property by any cause other than our own negligence. No compensation, costs, expenses or other sums of any description (including without limitation the cost of securing alternative accommodation) will be payable in such circumstances by TuAkAzA to the guest. TuAkAzA does not warrant and is not responsible for the accuracy of any verbal information given or statements made by its employees, agents or the owner. Tuakaza does not warrant and is not responsible for information provided by travel agents, websites or any other media.
* It is not permitted to host and presence of children under 14 years
* The hosting of minors aged 14-18 years old, is allowed only if accompanied by legal guardian
* Not allowed the presence of invited of the guests without permission of the owner of the house.
* In courtesy, the owner offers free to guests, soft drinks, water, juices, beer and 24 hours buffet with fruits,
breads and cakes, cheeses and etc, beyond the breakfast.
* Free transfer in private limousine Airport/TuAkAzA/Airport only for 4 nights or more in the Suites Double.
* Minimum stay friday and saturday is 2 nights.
* High Seasons, New Year, Carnival, Easter, holidays, congress, fairs and events in the city of Rio de Janeiro
have different minimum stay.
* Rates differentiated in the High Seasons, New Year, Carnival, Easter, holidays, congress, fairs and events
in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
* High Seasons: December 26 to March 31 / from July 01 to September 30.
* Prices and conditions may change without notice
* TuAkAzA do NOT SELL drinks or food.
* Guests can bring food and drinks, no additional cost
* Change of towels and sheets of the suites every 3 nights of use.
* check-in 02:00 PM > 10:00 PM
* check-out 12:00 AM
* TuAkAzA is not adapted for people with reduced mobility.
* Non-smokers Suites: Papaya, Lima, Açaí and Kiwi.
* Smokers Suites: Mitílo and Amora
* Check-in after 22:00 will only be accepted if notice of the guest. Arrival after this time will be considered no-show.
* Will not accept cancellation for rate Non-Refundable and Pre Paid.
* Cancellation for Normal Rate will only be accepted with only 30 days prior notice.
* If there is no communication in these terms, will be charged to the credit card the full amount.
* The notice of appeal, obeying the deadlines above, should be made to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* No refund when the guest depart before the period originally booked and / or prepaid. It is not allowed to transfer the
ownership of hosting credit to someone else.
* The cancellation of part of the contracted days, anytime, does not guarantee the contracted nightly rate at time of
booking. In this case will be applied to the current standard fare prevailing on the date and no discount.
* We are not responsible for the quality of service of the energy and telecommunications companies, including internet service.
* We not assume responsibility for medical and hospital expenses of our guests.
* We do not charge taxes
*TuAkAzA adopts the recommendations of the Sustainable Planet.
* We are not affiliated to Airbnb or any other website of its kind.
* This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Brazil and the State and the City of Rio de Janeiro, without reference to conflicts of law rules. As a condition of the use of the TuAkAzA and service, the Guest agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and therefore agree to file any grievance or suit of any kind exclusively in the courts located within the city of Rio de Janeiro.