Extensive private estate
Restored luxury farmhouse
Private chef & maid (additional charges)
Selection oflocal wine, pasta & cheese
Early check-in/ late check-out (subject to availability)
One of our best-kept secrets, this villa is surrounded by 117 private acres and nestled in the green hills of Umbria. Villa Col di Casale is a charming luxury villa with four bedrooms, sleeping up to eight people. It is set amidst vast meadows and forests with far-reaching views across the sweeping Umbrian hills and valleys. The seclusion and privacy it affords have made it a popular retreat for film stars and captains of industry. The former ballerina now an interior & jewelry designer and actor &
The villa has the quaint appearance of an Umbrian farmhouse from the outside, but is definitely more 'palazzo' on the inside, with grand archways, stone floors, elegant interiors and large terraces. A more private alternative to a boutique hotel in Umbria, Villa Col di Casale is perfect for families and friends looking for a luxury base from which to explore the green heart of Italy. The villa is suitable for special events and has hosted weddings due to its picture perfect setting. A local concierge is available to ensure your stay is
The villa is suitable for children of all ages and includes two baby cots.
The villa has a minimum 4-night stay policy.
The entire villa must be rented, it is not possible to rent individual rooms.
"We are an artistic couple and have fulfilled our dream of renovating and interior designing our beautiful 18th-century farmhouse. It took us two years of restoration after 70 years abandoned to create the space. All interiors were sourced by us in London to create an intimate feel. Our previous guests call Villa Col di Casale 'beautiful, tranquil, inspiring, an Italian idyll' - that's why we regularly visit ourselves.". Naomi & Peter Tate
There are three terraces around the villa, ideal for al fresco dining as the sun sets, with a barbecue for guest use. A private chef can be organised.
Vocabolo Colle di Casale No.67, Pietralunga, Perugia, Italy
Villa Col di Casale is a 45-minute drive from Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi International Airport (Approximately 38.3km distance). The nearest train station is in Perugia (Approximately 27.2km distance).
Car hire is essential if you want to tour the area.
Perugia San Francesco d'Assist International Airport is 45 minutes by car. Ryanair flies direct from Stansted in the UK.
Rome, Florence are both a two-hour drive, Pisa is a two and a half hour drive.
30% will be taken at the time of booking. The remaining 70% will be charged 6 weeks before arrival along with a security deposit of £1,000 which will be returned within 7 days of leaving the villa (subject to breakages).
Cancellation fee is 100 % of total charge if cancelled up to 42 days before arrival.
Cancellations within 6 weeks of the arrival date will unfortunately not be refunded.
Check-in time: 16:11
Check-out time: 10:11
Early check-in: no
Late check-out: no
There is a minimum 4 night stay.
Rates at Villa Col di Casale include pool cleaning and villa cleaning twice per week and the final clean. Additional cleaning can be arranged for 40 euros per 3 hour visit, paid locally. The outdoor pool can be heated for an additional £200 per week, please notify us in advance and it is closed from November - April.
|Room Type||Nov 2017||Dec 2017||Jan 2018||Feb 2018||Mar 2018||Apr 2018||May 2018||Jun 2018||Jul 2018||Aug 2018||Sep 2018||Oct 2018||Nov 2018|
|4 Bedroom Villa||$663||$663||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Rates indicate cheapest price for the given period and may differ dependent on number of guests.
Prices have been converted from GBP at the current exchange rate of
Rates are quoted for the villa per night.
Each hotel selected for its unique charm by Lulu the founder.
Special benefits only guests booking through Chic Retreats obtain.
If you find your stay cheaper elsewhere we will give you £50 towards your next stay with us.
Villa Chic is sleek, contemporary and modern self-catering villa that sleeps 6 and Villa Chic Petite is a separate fully-equipped guesthouse for 2, just 15 minutes from Cortona, Tuscany. Two ideal alternatives, with far more privacy, to a boutique hotel in Tuscany.
Borgo dei Conti is for those who are passionate about food, luxury, culture and Italy. Overlooking the valley of the Nestore river, this extraordinary boutique hotel in Umbria ticks all the boxes and is just 10 minutes from Perugia and 20 minutes from the Golf Club Lamborghini. It boasts its own restaurant, spa, two outdoor swimming pools, sauna, Jacuzzi, tennis court and gym.
Exceptional service, luxury and indulgence are just a few highlights that a stay in the medieval village Il Borro offers you. Choose between one of the magnificent suites, farmhouses or historic villas and enjoy one of the many activities on offer during your stay in Tuscany.