Luxurious extras in the bedrooms
Room upgrade (subject to availability)
Early check-in/ late check-out (subject to availability)
Book 30 days or more prior to the arrival date of save 30%
Book between 7 - 29 days prior to the arrival date and save 15%
Book within 6 days of the arrival date and save 10%
Stay for a minimum of 3 nights and save 20%
Hotel Lumen Paris Louvre is a luxury 38 room hotel in Paris. Not far from the Louvre Museum and the famous Rue Saint Honoré, this Chic Retreat is the ideal choice if you're looking for a romantic bolt hole or travelling to Paris on business.
Decorated in a Neo-Baroque style, this hideaway reflects the vision of its CEO, Herman Bal, who has brought it to life through the designs of Claudio Colucci and Giuseppe Chierchia. With a restaurant and bar, Hotel Lumen Paris Louvre is more than just a luxury hotel, it is an introduction to the 'joie de vivre'.
The recently renovated Lumen restaurant is open from Monday to Saturday for lunch and dinner. Soak up the sun on the terrace during the warmer months, and admire the view of the Saint Roch Church through the glass canopy in the winter.
Mouth-watering Japanese-French-Italian fusion dishes are created by Chef Akira Sugiura, a graduate of the Tsuji Chou Culinary Institute in Tokyo. Akira uses seasonal produce, ensuring the freshest possible ingredients. One of our favourite dishes is their signature Matcha Green Tea Tiramisu – it is delicious!
A buffet breakfast offers a large spread so you can start your day with plenty of energy. Tuck into hot dishes, including scrambled or boiled eggs and bacon, as well as cold meats, yoghurts, cereals, croissants, pastries, fruits, tea, coffee and juices.
15 Rue Des Pyramides, Paris 75001, France
Arriving from the south or west (via the N118), follow Voie Georges Pompidou for about 7 km as soon as you enter the Paris city limits. Take a left on Rue des Pyramides. The hotel (15, rue des Pyramides) is on the left.
Arriving from the south or east (via the A4), follow Quai de Bercy as soon as you enter the Paris city limits. Continue along Quai de Bercy, then take Quai de la Rapée, Quai Saint-Bernard, and Quai de la Tournelle towards Rue des Pyramides. The hotel (15, rue des Pyramides) is on the left.
Arriving from the north (D1) or the north/east (via the A3), take the Boulevard Périphérique as soon as you enter the Paris city limits. Take the Maillot/Bois-de-Boulogne exit. Follow Avenue de la Grande-Armée, Avenue Marceau, Voie Georges Pompidou, and Quai des Tuileries in the direction of Rue des Pyramides. The hotel (15, rue des Pyramides) is on the left.
If you are arriving from the north/west (A14), take the N13, then Avenue de la Grande-Armée, Avenue Marceau, Voie Georges Pompidou, and Quai des Tuileries in the direction of Rue des Pyramides. The hotel (15, rue des Pyramides) is on the left.
Take bus number 48 at the “Gare du Nord – Dunkerque” stop (in the direction of “Palais Royal – Musée du Louvre”), and get out at the “Palais Royal – Comédie Française” stop. From there, it’s a four-minute walk to the hotel.
Taxi: €15-€25, on average.
Private transfer: The hotel offers a transfer service with a private driver for €98.
Closest subway stations to the hotel:
Pyramides (approx. 500 ft): lines 7 and 14
Tuileries (approx. 1,000 ft): line 1
Concorde (approx. 2,500 ft): lines 1, 8, and 12
Charles de Gaulle Airport, 45 minutes by car (35km).
Directions from the airport:
Roissy Bus: The bus drops you off behind the Palais Garnier (Paris Opera House). From there, you can walk to the Hotel Lumen Paris Louvre in 10-15 minutes, or take subway line 7 to “Pyramides” (one stop), which is a two-minute walk from the hotel.
RER B: Take the RER B to “Châtelet,” then transfer to subway line 14. Take line 14 to “Pyramides.” Once you arrive at “Pyramides” station, it’s a two-minute walk to the hotel.
Taxi: €55-€65, on average.
Private transfer: The offers a round-trip transfer service with a private driver for €230 (€138 one way).
15% deposit will be taken at the time of booking. The remaining 85% will be charged at check-out.
For prepaid bookings, 100% of the total price will be taken at the time of booking.
If a cancellation is made within 1 day of the arrival date, 1 night will be charged.
Prepaid bookings are non-refundable.
Check-in time: 15:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Early check-in: yes, subject to availability
Late check-out: yes, subject to availability
No pets allowed. Fee is $0
Each hotel selected for its unique charm by Lulu the founder.
Special benefits only guests booking through Chic Retreats obtain.
If you find your stay cheaper elsewhere we will give you £50 towards your next stay with us.
Hotel Bienvenue is visionary, young entrepreneur, Adrien Gloaguen's latest boutique hotel opening in Paris. This trendy spot is in the heart of the 9th arrondissement and with its outdoor terrace, cocooning rooms and pastries by Anais Olmer de Bogato it's sure to be a hit with all the family.