villas with lovely sea views
dine at beach restaurants
Senses Luxury Villas & Suites
The fully-equipped villas & suites offer a choice of 1-4 bedroom residences all of which have balconies or terraces with stunning views of the Aegean Sea.
To start your holiday right,
Groceries can be ordered and delivered to your residence before your arrival and private chefs can be
Mykonos Town is a buzzing place and has a great choice of restaurants and bars, but some of the best restaurants can be found on the beaches.
Elia Beach Restaurant and Bar (Elia Beach, Ελιά Μυκόνου) is right on the water and has far-reaching sea views. Why not rent a lounger and umbrella and spend the day there sipping refreshing drinks, then watch the sun go down?
Scorpios (Paraga, Mikonos) is one of the newest restaurants/beach clubs, which can be found in Paraga, with swaying palms, boho-chic decoration and an organic menu. Booking ahead is essential especially in July and August.
You must try Kikis (Agios Sostis Beach) In the northwest of the island. This tiny and rustic little tavern has no electricity and doesn't accept any reservations. It opens at midday but the queues start way before then! Persevere, it is worth it and the chargrilled squid is sublime.
Elia, Mykonos, Greece
Mykonos is reached by ferry from the Greek mainland by ferry from Piraeus Port of Athens. Sailings take place daily.
The nearest airport is Mykonos Island National Airport, is a 20-minute drive by car (Approximately 11.5km distance).
Low Season (12.05-14.06 & 15.09-15.10): 30% deposit will be taken at the time of booking. The remaining 70% must be paid 2 days before the arrival date.
Middle Season (15.06-14.07 & 21.08-14.09): 30% deposit will be taken at the time of booking. The remaining 70% must be paid 3 days before the arrival date.
High Season (15.07-20/8): 50% deposit will be taken at the time of booking. The remaining 50% must be paid 7 days before the arrival date.
Low Season 12.05-14.06 & 15.09-15.10: If a cancellation is made within 14 days of the arival date, 30% of the total price will be charged.
Middle Season 15.06-14.07 & 21.08-14.09: If a cancellation is made within 21 days of the arival date, 30% of the total price will be charged.
High Season 15.07-20/8: If a cancellation is made within 60 days of the arival date, 50% of the total price will be charged.
Check-in time: 14:11
Check-out time: 12:11
Early check-in: yes, subject to availability
Late check-out: yes, subject to availability
Animals allowed on request. Fee is $0
Each hotel selected for its unique charm by Lulu the founder.
Special benefits only guests booking through Chic Retreats obtain.
If you find your stay cheaper elsewhere we will give you £50 towards your next stay with us.
At the heart of the Cyclades Islands lies Paros Island which is where you'll find newly renovated Minois Village Hotel Suites & Spa. This enchanting whitewashed hotel is great for all the family, won't break the bank and is just a few hundred yards from the beach.
Senses Villa Ornos is a 5 bedroom fully-equipped luxury villa on the southwest coast of Mykonos in the Cyclades Islands, Greece. Ideal for families and friends looking for a relaxing holiday in beautiful surroundings. Stay here if you want to enjoy laid back luxury and the magical beaches of Platis Gialos as well as the energy of Mykonos Town.
Award-winning Grace Mykonos is the best luxury boutique hotel on Mykonos. With its stylish design, stunning pool, spa, gym and restaurant this seriously sexy Chic Retreat has every ingredient need to make your holiday perfect, including unrivalled hospitality.