• Rooms
    In addition to the Master Suite, The Palm Residence, the 5 five villas- Starfish, Manta, Gecko, Turtle and Heron- have an open-plan bedroom and living space with en-suite bathroom. The glass and natural building materials allow light to flood in and sea breeze to cool the air. The Master suite and each of the villas is decorated in a contemporary style, and are spacious and bright, allowing you to relax and unwind. Room temperature and lighting can be controlled through your own personal iPad. Most villas have beachfront access and are only a short stroll from the main building and Master Suite.
    Exclusive use of the Island

    Exclusive use of the Island

    Max 12 guests

    Enter dates to check availability

    Need help? Speak to our Reservations Team on +44 203 397 0085 or email us
    Opening Hours 09.00 - 18.00 Monday - Friday (UK time)
  • Overview

    Why so chic?

    Why travel experts chose this hotel
    • Exclusive private island

    • Impeccable service

    • Bespokedining

    Chic Treats

    Only when you book with Chic

    Guided snorkelingtour

    Early check-in/out (request at booking)

    Welcome drinks

    Introduction

    Privately owned by a Maldivian family, Coco Privé Private Island is just a short boat ride from Malé airport. Available exclusively for you, and family & friends, this island hideaway re-defines luxury. The Master Suite and 5 opulent villas are dotted around the main building covered in tropical vegetation, each connected by jungle paths. Surrounded by crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches, this private island is the perfect place to bring your loved ones for a special celebration, or no reason at all!

    Activities
    Coco Privé Private Island offers something for everyone, at any time. Masseurs and spa therapists are on standby at any hour of the day or night to offer bespoke treatments. You have access to unlimited diving on the island’s spectacular coral reefs, in addition to windsurfing, kayaking, sailing and use of the island’s catamarans.

    Just want to relax and be barefoot? The island boasts an amazing pool, and the crystal clear waters in the Maldives are second to none. The main building has an extremely well-stocked library, if you are after a good read.
    Dining

    Dining at Coco Privé Private Island is simple; a private chef is on call 24 hours a day to create local Maldivian or international dishes using local produce and fresh catch of the day. All drinks and cocktails are included.

  • Facilities
    • air conditioning

    • bar

    • child friendly

    • diving

    • gardens

    • private beach

    • restaurant

    • spa treatment room

    • swimming pool

    • WiFi/Internet

    • Yoga

  • Location
    Address

    Kuda Hithi Island, Kuda Hithi Island Kuda, Maldives

    How to get there?

    Return transfers from the airport by luxury private yacht are included in the rate.

    Nearest airport

    Malé International Airport.

  • Conditions
    Payments policy

    30% advance payment of the total booking value will be required in order to confirm your booking. 
    An additional 30% of the total booking value must be cleared 40 days prior to date of arrival. 
    The balance 40% must be cleared 21 days prior to date of arrival. 
    Should the date of arrival be less than 21 days away, 100% of the total booking value will be required in order to confirm the booking. 

    Cancellation policy

    Cancellations or date changes made 14 days prior to date of arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booking value.
    Cancellations made 21 days prior to date of arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee of 80% of the total booking value. Date changes made 21 days prior to date of arrival will be subject to a fee of 20% of the total booking value. The remaining 80% will be credited towards new dates.
    Cancellations made 30 days prior to date of arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booking value.

    Check-in/check-out policy

    Check-in time: 15:00

    Check-out time: 12:00

    Early check-in: yes, subject to availability

    Late check-out: yes, subject to availability

    Children policy

    Children :
    Children of all ages are accepted.

    Pets policy

    No pets allowed. Fee is $0

WHY BOOK WITH US?

ONLY THE MOST CHIC

Each hotel selected for its unique charm by Lulu the founder.

CHIC TREATS

Special benefits only guests booking through Chic Retreats obtain.

PRICE MATCH PROMISE

If you find your stay cheaper elsewhere we will give you £50 towards your next stay with us.

Need help? Speak to our Reservations Team on +44 203 397 0085 or email us
Opening Hours 09.00 - 18.00 Monday - Friday (UK time)