We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Find out more.

The Lodge Ronda

Spain, Andalucia, Malaga


Why so chic? Why our travel experts chose this hotel

  • luxury self catering with a group of friends or family

Chic Treats Only when you book with Chic

Room upgrade

Early check-in/out

Flowers & Cava

Overview

The Lodge Ronda is a gorgeous finca in the style of a boutique hotel - simply and beautifully decorated with a beautiful pool - you will fill revived after being here just a few hours. The nearest village to The Lodge Ronda is Arriate which is just a 10 minute ride by bicycle for those wanting to do some leisurely exercise whilst fetching the papers and breakfast! Ronda is only 15 minutes by car. The living areas are open plan - the sitting area has an open fire with really comfy sofas. WIFI is available and the lodge is airconditioned and has heating. There is an 18x6 metre room which can also be converted into a play/sleep room for 4-5 children - it has its own bathroom too and a heated wooden floor for the cooler months.

Activities

The beautiful pool at The Lodge Ronda is surrounded by lush grass and has wooden sun loungers and a shaded seating area. Massages are available on request.

Dining

The price for the fully staffed luxury villa includes gourmet food on a daily basis (brunch and three course dinner).

Facilities

air conditioning
child friendly
spa treatment room
swimming pool
WiFi/Internet

Location



Address: Camino de las Monjas s/n, Málaga, 29400 , Spain


Rooms

There are 5 double rooms all with en-suite bathrooms and private terraces. With wooden floors throughout, all of the rooms are bright and airy creating a zen-like atmosphere. Excessive use of colours has been avoided and whites and creams have been used throughout this luxury villa.

Conditions

Cancellation policy

To confirm a booking at "Rise" we require a 30% non-refundable payment. The remaining 70% should be paid by bank transfer at least 6 weeks prior to the planned date of arrival. For cancellations that are made between six weeks and seven calendar days prior to the planned date of arrival, 70% of the total cost will be charged. For cancellations made within the seven calendar days prior to arrival the full amount of the agreed cost will be charged.

Why book with us?

Only the most chic

Each hotel selected for its unique charm and experience by Lulu the founder.

Chic Treats

Special benefits only guests booking through Chic Retreats obtain.

Price Match Promise

If you find your stay cheaper elswhere we will price match and give you £50 towards your next stay with us.

VIEW OTHER GREAT BOUTIQUE HOTELS IN THE AREA

HOTEL CASTELLAR

cádiz, spain

With a 'no children' policy peace and quiet is guaranteed at Hotel Castellar near Cadiz in Andalucia and there are plenty of bespoke experiences and activities to take part in either on your own or with friends.

SHANTI-SOM WELLBEING RETREAT

malaga, spain

Shanti-Som Wellbeing Retreat is a wellbeing Chic Retreat in southern Spain near Marbella.  Shanti-Som allows guests to retreat, take stock of their life, relax, detox if needed and de-stress in beautiful surroundings.

POSADA LOS CANTAROS

sierra de gibralgalia, málaga, spain

Posada Los Cantaros is a small charming hotel in Malaga, Andalucia.  Privately owned and privately run this romantic boutique hotel with just 5 rooms is an intimate and unique experience, one to be enjoyed by all.

DDG RETREAT

casares, spain

DDG Retreat’s philosophy is about privacy and luxury, a world away from everyday life. Located on the rocky coastline of the Costa del Sol, a short drive from the beach, DDG Retreat is a charming hideaway for couples with an authentic casa with private plunge pool, luxury tents with hot tubs & private terraces and a modern, luxurious villa.