Address: 18, Via della Scala,
Florence, 50123 , Italy
How to get there:
On the A1 motorway (Milan>Rome or vice versa): exit at Firenze Sud if coming from Rome, exit at Firenze Nord if coming from the North of Italy
1) Look for signs indicating the ‘centro’ and S.M.Novella train station (they are everywhere) whether arriving either from Firenze Sud or from Firenze Nord (or from Firenze Certosa if coming from West Tuscany)
2) You’ll find yourself on the VIALI (a long internal ring road around the inner town, starting from the Arno river and going back round): proceed into the traffic restricted area which will lead to S.M.Novella train station Square (Piazza)
3) If the train station is to your left, continue past it and follow the stream of traffic back around the roundabout, down Piazza della Stazione road so that you pass the station (now on your right) and follow the road as it bears left by Bar Diana into a very short road. At the traffic lights you can't go straight; you can only turn left or right. TURN LEFT. This is Via della Scala and the restricted area starts here.
4) If the train station is to your right, drive past it and follow the stream of traffic ahead down the Piazza della Stazione road as it bears left by Bar Diana into a very short road. At the traffic lights you can't go straight; you can only turn left or right. TURN LEFT. This is Via della Scala and the restricted area starts here.
5) CH is 50 meters down the road on the left-hand side, just opposite the Sandro & Claudia bar.
6) After having left your luggage, remember to park your car in a garage that must deal with removing the ticket fee you automatically get when passing through the restricted area. We suggest the Garage Internazionale, 150 meters from us – ask our Housekeepers how to get there.