• Rooms
    The 26 rooms at Riad Fès are beautifully-appointed with traditional Moroccan fabrics, elaborate furniture and antiques from around the world. Expect high ceilings, beds with luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets and bathrooms decked in marble. Some of the pricier rooms have their own terraces or balconies with one even boasting a spectacular restored carved ceiling and elaborate stucco work.
    Standard Room

    Standard Room

    Max 2 guests
    1 Double bed
    30 m2

    Enter dates to check availability

    Deluxe Room

    Deluxe Room

    Max 2 guests
    1 Double bed
    30 m2

    Enter dates to check availability

    Junior Suite

    Junior Suite

    Max 2 guests
    1 Double bed
    35 m2

    Enter dates to check availability

    Ambassador Suites

    Ambassador Suites

    Max 2 guests
    1 Double bed
    50 m2

    Enter dates to check availability

    Royal Suite

    Royal Suite

    Max 2 guests
    1 Double bed
    90 m2

    Enter dates to check availability

    Need help? Speak to our Reservations Team on +44 203 397 0085 or email us
    Opening Hours 09.00 - 18.00 Monday - Friday (UK time)
  • Overview

    Why so chic?

    Why travel experts chose this hotel
    • Rooftop bar

    • Stunning pool

    • Beautiful Spanish-Moorish architecture

    Chic Treats

    Only when you book with Chic

    Cooking class

    Welcome drink

    Early check in/ late check out (subject to availability)

    Introduction

    Decorated with Moorish art, beautiful Islamic carvings, striking antique doors and intricate mosaics, the Spanish-Moorish architecture at Riad Fès make it rather an atmospheric boutique hotel in the heart of Fes. 
    With a beautiful pool, excellent hammam, and a knock-out rooftop terrace bar – boasting stunning views over the Medina all the way to the Atlas Mountains – Riad Fès’ has everything you want and need for a luxurious stay in Morocco. This, coupled with impeccable service, will have you dreaming of your stay at this Chic Retreat long after you return home.

    Activities
    In the hotter months, you will be grateful for the riad’s beautiful emerald-green swimming pool to cool off in. If you’re looking to relax, there is an excellent on-site hammam offering a wide range of massages and beauty treatments.
    If you can drag yourself away from the peacefulness of the riad, there is plenty to do and see in Fes. The city is famous for its leather goods, so it would be remiss not to visit the Chouara Tannery. Still operating as it did in the 11th-century, the process of turning the various hides into high-end leather goods is completely manual and utterly fascinating.
    As well as being famous for its leather goods, the city is also known for its fine pottery and ceramics. With this in mind, head to Art d’Argile, a factory and workshop which has nurtured four generations of artists. Here you can learn about how mosaics, vases and tiles are made, try your hand at the pottery wheel, and watch the skilled artisans at work.
    Dining

    For lunch or dinner, head to the hotel’s contemporary L’Ambre restaurant where there is a menu of traditional Moroccan fare served with a modern twist. For a sundowner, go to L’Alcazar, a stylish bar with a vast selection of cocktails situated by the pool in the Andalusian-style courtyard. Alternatively, head to the super modern Sky Bar on the roof to watch the sun go down over the Medina.

  • Facilities
    • bar

    • child friendly

    • golf

    • hammam/steam room

    • restaurant

    • spa treatment room

    • swimming pool

  • Location
    Address

    5 Derb Ben Slimane Zerbtana, Fes 30110, Morocco

    How to get there?

    The riad can help with transfers to/from the airport (extra charge applies).

    Nearest airport

    Fès-Saïs Airport is a 35-minute drive away (16.5km)

  • Conditions
    Cancellation policy

    Cancellations made more than 21 days prior to arrival will not be charged a cancellation fee. Cancellations made 21-15 days prior to arrival will be charged 25% of the total amount. Cancellations made 14-7 days prior to arrival will be charged 50% of the total amount. Cancellations made 7 days or less prior to arrival will be charged 75% of the total amount and no shows will be charged 100% of the total amount.

WHY BOOK WITH US?

ONLY THE MOST CHIC

Each hotel selected for its unique charm by Lulu the founder.

CHIC TREATS

Special benefits only guests booking through Chic Retreats obtain.

PRICE MATCH PROMISE

If you find your stay cheaper elsewhere we will give you £50 towards your next stay with us.

TRANSFER SERVICE

Please ask for details about our airport transfer service

Need help? Speak to our Reservations Team on +44 203 397 0085 or email us
Opening Hours 09.00 - 18.00 Monday - Friday (UK time)