Close to the beaches
Room upgrade (subject to availability)
Early check in/ late check out (subject to availability)
Masseria Montenapoleone, once a farm and still surrounded by olive groves and cultivated land, sits on top of an ancient cave settlement in Puglia, southern Italy. Around an hour from
The Monteneve-Van Gaubergen family have restored the 20-room masseria to its former glory with flair and creativity and have revived the organic cultivation of the estate with almond trees, olive groves and citrus orchards.
As you make your way up the long drive, you'll be greeted by the smell of the wild rosemary and oleanders that surround the property.
The farm's production is on a small, organic and sustainable scale. As a guest, you're welcome to help pick the vegetables and fruit from the estate. Simple delicious dishes are produced using the estate's organic produce which includes vegetables, olive oils, figs, pulses and almonds. Fun, communal dinners are enjoyed throughout the week and if you really want to immerse yourself in the local culture try your hand at one of the cooking courses.
Breakfast like a King at La
La Falegnameria (Carpenter's Workshop) is a wonderful room, full of character, where you can grab a freshly ground coffee or sit at one of the old lamp-lit tables and enjoy a farm-fresh salad.
Great for parties, The Winter Garden, an old tool shed, has been transformed into a Provencal-style room with glass walls,
C.da Bicocca (Via delle Croci), n° 8, Pezze di Greco (Fasano), Brindisi 72010, Italy
Bari - 55 minutes
Brindisi - 35 minutes
30% deposit due at the time of booking.
- 30% not refundable at the time of the booking confirmation
- Cancellation made between 60 and 31 days prior arrival: 50% of total amount of the stay will be charged;
- Cancellation made between 30 and 7 days prior arrival: 70% of total amount of the stay will be charged;
- Cancellation made between 6 and 0 days prior arrival: 100% of total amount of the stay will be charged;
- No-show or early departure: 100% of total amount of the stay will be charged.
Reception open from 08:00 to 20:00.
Please inform us about the time of arrival of the guests at Masseria Montenapoleone.
Check-in time: 15:00
Check-out time: 11:00
Early check-in: yes, subject to availability
Late check-out: yes, subject to availability
- Under 3 years free in parents’ bed; - Under 08 years: 20,00€/night; - Cot (on request): 15,00€/night; - Extra occupant: 40,00€/night; - Extra cost for twin beds (on request): 15,00€/night.
No pets allowed. Fee is $0
Each hotel selected for its unique charm by Lulu the founder.
Special benefits only guests booking through Chic Retreats obtain.
If you find your stay cheaper elsewhere we will give you £50 towards your next stay with us.
Please ask for details about our airport transfer service