Why so chic?
Why travel experts chose this hotel
Located in the stylish West End of Edinburgh's city centre
Historical 1860's listed building
Chic and modern interior
Only when you book with Chic
Located in the stylish West End of Edinburgh's city centre, this luxurious hotel combines a historical 1860's listed building with chic interiors. The property boasts modern décor, yet retains traditional features such as ornate coving, ceilings and staircases.
Visitors can also indulge in a tasty meal at the on-site restaurant, and the contemporary bar is ideal to savour a single malt or a coffee while enjoying live sports on the widescreen TV.
- Guests can choose from a selection of spacious guestrooms, and suites, all them stylish and filled with natural light.
- Situated only 200 metres from Haymarket Train Station and a short walk from popular attractions including Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street and the Royal Mile, this is the perfect base to explore Scotland's capital.
Small pets allowed (under 5 kg), an additional charge may apply, enquire with one of our reservations team for further details.
Places of Interest
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 8 min walk
- George Street - 13 min walk
- Grassmarket - 18 min walk
- The Hub - 9 min drive
- Edinburgh Castle - 10 min drive