Sarangkita - Vanuatu, Vanuatu
About this Chic Retreat
Sarangkita is a stunning and very private hideaway with just 2 suites on Vanuatu in the Pacific Ocean. Off the beaten track and totally unspoilt this sophisticated chic retreat enjoys its own private beach with rock pool, lap pool and lush tropical garden. Sarangkita has been designed using native wood with a splash of rich colour, creating a spacious-open style living space with limestone floors, high ceilings and thatched roofs. Christiana Kaluscha, owner, Sailor, Globetrotter, Nature Lover, Artist & Designer and Passionate Cook will look after your every whim during your stay. This gorgeous chic retreat is the ultimate barefoot chic holiday for the traveller that is looking for simplicity, informal luxury and great cuisine. Sarangkita is the perfect romantic boutique hotel or honeymoon destination. Not suitable for children.
The 2 suites at Sarangkita located in separate pavilions, one connected to the main house by a small bridge over the pool and the other one by a little walkway. MATAHARI Suite has a spacious bedroom with king-size bed, and a generous open bathroom with a sunken bath with sea views. The doors open out onto a terrace, bringing the breathtaking ocean view right into your room. The suite has ceiling fans and a Mosquito Net in the bedroom. SAMUDRA Suite is air-conditioned and features a twin bedroom with an open bathroom and shower on to the garden and a sitting room with folding doors which open on to a small terrace with ocean views.
EACH COTTAGE INCLUDES
- Air-conditioning only in MATAHARI bedroom
- Complimentary guest amenities
- Laundry service
- Overhead fans
- Daily housemaid service
Just a few steps and you are on the private beach with ocean rock pool. Take deep breaths, inhaling the ocean smells, enjoying the sea breeze. Pinch yourself whilst marvelling at the tropical sunset and at night, sit by the beach fire and be hypnotised by the blanket of stars.
Fresh, simple and absolutely delicious food is served at Sarangkita. Breakfast is a feast and includes fresh tropical fruits, yoghurt and juices, homemade jams, French baguette and croissants followed by an amazing cooked breakfast - and all included in the room rate! Lunch and dinner menus focus on the best quality local ingredients, 100 percent fresh and organic. Vanuatu is famous for its organic beef and the lobsters are caught right on the doorstep. One of Vanuatu’s best restaurants is just 10 minutes walk away along the beach as well as a cafe & bar in the other direction.
Rates at Sarangkita are per suite per night and include breakfast, Government charges such as the Vanuatu Tourism Levy and VAT.
* Rates in AUD
- A deposit of 50% per room must be received immediately by credit card to confirm the booking. Payment of this deposit will indicate acceptance of these booking terms & conditions.
- Up to 30 days prior to arrival, accommodation charges will be refunded in full.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival, 25% of accommodation charges as booked will be refunded.
- Sarangkita is located in the South of Efate Island, about 30 Minutes drive from the International Airport and 20 minutes from Vanuatu’s Capital Port Vila.
- AIR VANUATU is the national carrier and has flights to Port Vila from Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Noumea and Nandi.
- There are daily Air Vanuatu flights to Port Vila from Sydney and Brisbane. Other airlines flying direct to Vanuatu are Air New Zealand, Virgin Blue, Air Pacific and Air Calin.
- A passport with a minimum validity of 6 months is required for all Australian, NZ and USA citizens. If you are not an Australian, NZ or USA passport holder, a visa or re-entry permit may be required.
Beach Chic Retreats
Good for:a luxury ocean front chic retreat on Vanuatu
Facilites:gardens, private beach, restaurant, swimming pool, spa treatment room, diving
Other hotels in Vanuatu
- North America
- Central America & Caribbean
- Asia & The Middle East
- new Chic Retreats
- special offers
Chic Search Autocomplete
Join Chic Retreats today and receive an annual membership card giving you preferential rates and benefits at all of our boutique hotels, B&Bs and luxury villas. Membership includes the Chic Retreats book which includes over 250 pages of small luxury hotels and little hidden gems from all over the world.
For just GBP 20 a year (plus postage) the Chic Retreats membership will ensure you are treated as an individual not just a room number wherever you go.
Chic Retreats Newsletter
Sign up to the monthly Chic Retreats newsletter to be the first to hear about new boutique hotel openings, special offers and Lulu’s essential tips.