Casa Colvale - North Goa, India
About this Chic Retreat
Just 20 minutes from the golden, palm-fringed beaches that Goa is so famous for Casa Colvale is a small boutique hotel with just 12 rooms. Surrounded by natural beauty and views of magical islands and gently flowing rivers this small boutique hotel can be found on the unspoilt backwaters of the River Chapora in North Goa. Soak up the sun by one of the two pools, take a yoga class or a trip to the beach or, as many guests at Casa Colvale find themselves doing, simply relax and do nothing.
The 12 charming en-suite bedrooms at Casa Colvale are all individually styled and decorated using natural materials and handmade linens and fabrics which sit beautifully against the backdrop of commissioned works of art by some of the best Goan artists. Some rooms enjoy sit-outs whilst others offer breathtaking views across the river from private terraces. All bathrooms feature a collection of products exclusively made for Casa Colvale by Fifth Element. The 3 favourite rooms are more expensive but justifiably so as they are larger with more spacious bathrooms and feature LCD flat screen TV with Sky satellite package including all news, movie and sports channels, DVD player, ipod speaker dock and charger.
Guests can be as lazy or as active as they like during their stay at Casa Colvale. Many arrive with the intention of doing alot and end up doing very little such is the pace of life at this little gem. Laze by one of the two beautiful swimming pools or take a yoga class on the riverside deck followed by a pampering massage. There is some great fishing here as well as bird watching and if you are lucky you might catch a glimpse of a crocodile or two! Beaches are just 20 minutes away by speedboat and cruises of the backwaters can be organised in a traditional houseboat. For those foodies who want to learn some Goan kitchen secrets, cooking courses can easily be arranged.
The food at Casa Colvale is fresh and full of flavour and includes traditional Goan dishes as well as classical western dishes. Freshly caught fish is grilled on the BBQ and for a real treat the tandoor oven is fired up for some tasty North Indian fare.
- All rates are for room per night double occupancy including breakfast
- All rates are subject to 12% Luxury tax
- Extra child under 6 yrs old sharing the same bed linen allowed at no extra cost
- Extra mattress in the same room for child aged 6 - 12 will be charged at Rs 1500 + 10% tax per night
- Extra beds for adults and children over 12 years old are not allowed.
- Visa and MasterCard only are accepted
- 50% advance is required to confirm a booking (peak season 100%)
- Peak season 5 night minimum booking required
- A discount of Rs 2000 per night on the above rate is offered on our small deluxe room
* Rates in INR
- Peak period bookings - No refund
- Up to month prior to check-in - Full refund
- Within one month of check-in - 50% of total booking will be charged
- Within 3 days of check-in or in the case of a no show - 100% of total booking will be charged
- Nearest airport: 45 minute flight from Mumbai and then a 1hr 15min transfer from Goa's Dabolim Airport
Hide & Chic Retreats
Good for:enjoying the natural beauty and serenity of North Goa
Facilites:air conditioning, gardens, restaurant, swimming pool, spa treatment room, WiFi/Internet
- North America
- Central America & Caribbean
- Asia & The Middle East
- special offers
Chic Search Autocomplete
JOIN CHIC RETREATS TODAY
Join Chic Retreats today and receive an annual membership card giving you preferential rates and benefits at all of our boutique hotels, B&Bs and luxury villas. Membership includes the Chic Retreats book which includes over 250 pages of little hidden gems from all over the world.
For just GBP 20 a year (plus postage) the Chic Retreats membership will ensure you are treated as an individual not just a room number wherever you go.
You could find your perfect hotel in a matter of minutes, so start browsing today.
Chic Retreats Newsletter
Sign up to the monthly Chic Retreats newsletter to be the first to hear about new boutique hotel openings, special offers and Lulu’s essential tips.